FAQ: VouchBoard Basics
- What is VouchBoard?
- VouchBoard is an interactive, online service that will make vouching for others social, meaningful, and fun. It will give you the opportunity to show support for your friends, colleagues, clients, teachers, and anyone else who has positively influenced your life. VouchBoard also gives you the chance to attain and display Vouches from those you’ve positively affected.
- How do I send a Vouch?
- You can send a Vouch by first viewing a fellow user’s Board. Just click the orange button and Vouch away! The search box will help you find the users who will become your VouchMates.
- How do I receive a Vouch?
- When you receive a Vouch, you will be notified via e-mail. You can review your incoming Vouches on your home page after signing in.
- How do I regulate my VouchBoard?
- As a VouchBoard user, you have the ability to accept or reject incoming Vouches. You can manage your accepted Vouches by either displaying or archiving them.
- Does a Vouch automatically go up for the public to see?
- Nobody will see your incoming Vouches until you accept them. This allows you to filter your VouchBoard and tailor it to your liking.
- Can everyone else see my VouchBoard? Can I set privacy settings so only people I want can see my VouchBoard?
- Your Board will be publicly viewable. We suggest you carefully monitor your incoming Vouches and only display what you feel comfortable sharing with the world.
- Is there a limit to how many Vouches I can get/give?
- No. Vouch away, baby!
- Can I send my Vouches to e-mail and sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Yes! You can share your VouchBoard URL by clicking the e-mail/Facebook/Twitter logos on your home page. This is a great way to show off your Vouches and build a strong community.
- If I am having problems with VouchBoard, what is the best way to get them resolved?
- Team VouchBoard greatly appreciates hearing about any issues you are having with our service. Feedback will help us make changes and improvements.
Contact us at team@VouchBoard.com
Server -> Client JSON Messages